- Reviews (0)
Black Forest Honey is 100% Natural & Pure Honeydew
It is a special type of honey which is prevailed in some countries such as Germany. The scientific name of this honey is (Honeydew) which is distinguished by its dark color and lacking of the monosaccharides.
- The Honeydew honey is a honey in which its main source is the honeydew in which the bees collect the honeydews and sorting their own enzymes on them then storing them in the combs till it is staffed.
- Meanwhile the honey flowers is a honey collected by the bees from the nectar on basic basis, the honeydew honey is collected by bees mainly from the honeydews sorted by some insects sucking the plant sap in jungles whereas the flowers and saps are full with dew.
- The honeydew honey is similar to the composition of the ordinary honey except it contains high percentage of powder, nitrogen, complex sugars, and high acidity sugars.
- It is also distinguished with high percentages of the simple sugars, powder, minerals and mineral salts, especially potassium, amino acids, proteins, acids, and the high percentages of PH.
- In general, the honeydew contains high levels as antioxidant compared to the flowers honey. It might be because it contains polyphenolics which plays significant role as antioxidant
- The honeydew honey contains high level of the oxidize glucose activity that enriches it as high antioxidant and other significant roles as antibacterial honey called (Manuka).
- Whereas the honeydew honey is not made of flowers as it is free of pollen, it is hereby suitable for those plants pollen-allergy patients . It is also suitable for the asthma patients. Whereas the honeydew is enriched with the aforementioned features, it is hereby very useful for the general health in which it is used in the special treatments for supporting the human body with minerals and treating anemia.